Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Subscription Saturday

Yay!! Another Subscription Saturday linkup is live!!! This month's glam bag was all about "The Great Escape!" & it came with another stellar bag!  This month's bag was nautical and made me think summer is near!!

1.  GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette - So adorable and so useful for everything from makeup pans to bobby pins and other metal accessories!!  Plus they gave us 20% off a GlamRX Touch Up Palette!

2.  Yaby Eyeshadow Refill - Never heard of this makeup before but I am excited to try it! I got two great colors!  They also gave us 25% off any order at their website!

3.  Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist - Okay can I just say I am a HUGE fan of the Juice Beauty products??? I love every time I get a new sample from them! Their products are always so wonderful!!  We also got 20% off a purchase of $30 or more too!!

4.  La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes - I am always in search of a great makeup remover! I can't wait to try these out (I will be tonight thank you!!)  They gave us an additional 30% off beauty wipes on their website too!!

What did you guys get?!?!?!?!  Linkup is below and don't forget my button!! =) xoxo!

Subscription Satruday's with Queen Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment