Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Southern Fashionista


Name: Mia

Blog: Southern Fashionista


Type of Blog: Fashion, Lifestyle

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
The liberty to publish my ideas instantaneously in a format that is easily accessible on multiple platforms all over the globe.

What can we expect from Southern Fashionista in the next coming months?
My blog will follow me as I graduate and move to a major city (not sure which one yet)! Also, my employment may or may not take me into fashion and pageantry, which serves as perfect fodder for my blog! Also, I'm slated to appear in a TV show to air soon. I won't tell which yet; you'll just have to read and find out! :)

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
Audrey Hepburn, Kate Spade, Michelle Obama, Princess Dianna, Rihanna. Quite a mash-up, yes?

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
My first instinct would be to say Panama (where my Mom's family is from) because the weather, food and culture there are singularly spectacular. But my 2nd and 3rd runner up would have to be New York City and Paris (for obvious reasons: food and fashion). And I won't neglect to mention the males in these regions of the word are especially attractive! Win, win!

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
I'm not as familiar as I could be with other local, fabulous and relevant blogs. However, I am grateful for the opportunity to be showcased! Cheers!

Thank you to Southern Fashionista for her interview! 

Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment