Friday, January 11, 2013

It's Friday!! Can I Getta...

#HOLLA!!!

Okay, y'all. I have been working my little tush off prepping this blog for what I feel is a relaunch.  I have finally decided on the schedule starting next week!!! YAY!!

Weekly Posts to expect:

Monday's = Manicure Monday's &&&& It will be a LINKUP!!! So, Sunday get your little digits ready for some linkup action and check back here for the linkup!  There will be a button & everything!  I'll have the rules posted this coming Monday, along with my Manicure!

Tuesday's = Tutorial Tuesday is staying, this time....drum roll please...they will be mainly makeup tutorials and ready for the crescendo !?!?  I am going to do them via video. You know editing a video is so much easier to me than doing the photos...call me lazy but this is how it will be done!

Friday's = Fashion Friday is here to stay AND it will be a LINKUP!!! Stay tuned for more information about the rules for this link up too! It will be fun, Fun, FUN!!!

Sunday's = Sunday Spotlight is also here to stay, just in a different way.  More information is to come this Sunday so stay tuned.  However, if you want to click the little envelope under Contact Me to let me know you are already interested in being spotlighted go right ahead. =)

Monthly Posts to expect:

Every 3rd Saturday = Subscription Saturday Linkup!  There are many of us who subscribe monthly to various beauty companies.  Every 3rd Saturday I will host a linkup for us to share what we got that month.  More information to come later!

Every last Saturday = Popular post round up.  I'll give you links to that months most popular posts and a heads up on what to expect the following month!


No comments:

Post a Comment