Saturday, January 12, 2013

Subscription Saturday

Many of us are subscribers of monthly beauty companies such as Birchbox or Ipsy (previously known as My Glam) and so I thought it would be fun to linkup and see what we all get! I was a subscriber to Birchbox but, due to too many disappointing boxes I have finally cancelled my membership after two years (that was a lot of "to's, too's, or two's in one sentence)!

Starting next Saturday (January 19th) and every third Saturday of each month I will host the Subscription Saturday linkup.  All you need to do is link up your blog post about your monthly subscription.

RULES:

  1. The blog post must be a monthly subscription to a beauty sample company (ones like Birchbox or Ipsy)
  2. The blog post must be current.  In other words, do not link up last months post, it must be the current month.  Just in case I need to be clearer, next week will have to be a blog post about January's contents from the subscription, your link must be for January's contents
  3. You must put my button somewhere in your blog post (it will be available to you on the day of the posting)
Other than those 3 items link away.  Make sure you encourage your readers to go to others websites.  It's fun interacting with current and new readers!  So share the love.  That is the purpose of me hosting these linkup's anyway. =)

Much Love & Happy Linking!

No comments:

Post a Comment