Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

High Five y'all it is Friday!!  We've made it through another week of awesomeness!  This week I had a couple of "breakin' downs" or "giving in's" {whatever you want to call it} so to speak.







1. My new favorite necklace that I bought from Charlotte Russe on clearance for $1.99.  I think I have worn it every day this week!

2. A night out to dinner with Birdie, my husband, & I.  We went to Red Robin; which I haven't been since I was pregnant with Bird!  Oh Em Gee!  I forgot how good their food is!
Photobucket

3. I gave in and bought 50 Shades. {It was a cold and rainy night, I was weak!}  I have been reading it and have mixed feelings about it so far...yet I can't put it down. Hmm, thought...who wants to start an internet book club with me?  Comment!!

4. I finally broke down and bought a paper day runner!  Sometimes it is easier than technology! You know what?! I freakin' love this thing too!

5. Sephora happened...again.  (Haul post tomorrow!)

Don't forget to check out some of the other links...or join in!! =) 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it!! especially b/c it was only $2 too! haha!

      Delete
  2. That wrap looks so good! I read the 50 Shades books...took me a while to get in to them, but once I did, I couldn't put them down! And I prefer a paper planner anyday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delish! I am starting to have trouble putting it down. I didn't go to bed until almost 1 AM last night b/c I couldn't stop reading it! There is something about it that continues to pull me in!

      Delete
  3. that wrap looks like i need to eat it!!

    Happy Saturday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete