Saturday, August 25, 2012

Addicted to Sephora!

Like probably most of you reading this post Sephora is our Candy Store! We are addicted to the sweet stuff and can't get enough.  In the past month I have managed to shop online, in one of their regular stores, & one of their new boutiques inside J.C. Penny's.  *SIDE NOTE: Have any of you been in to these yet?  They are pretty darn cool if you ask me!

I have bought my weight in items from that store (thanks to gift cards!!) and here is the items I am most excited about!


1. Nail files - I am always in search of a good nail file.  These were super cute and I bought one for my Beauty Box Swap mate.  We will see!

2. Benefit Bad Gal Lash (To Go) - One of my favorite mascaras now I've got it to go!

3. Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam - I have had such issues with my skin lately I am desperate to find something that works. I am willing to try everything until I find the solution!

4. Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo - My yummy & lovely birthday present from them! (p.s. I put it on ever morning and night! I love the way it feels on my lips!)

5. Sephora Smoothing Translucent Setting Powder - Now that I am coaching I need my make up to last a little bit longer than normal. It's my hope this helps it do so!

6. Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Gold Reflection - I absolutely love this color!

7. Sephora Day to Night Eyewear Liner in Sunburst - Again, I LOVE this color! {Picture below to show you how the color shows up!}

8. Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr Waterproof in Turquoise - How beautiful would Sunburst and Turquoise look together? I can't wait to play with these too!


9. Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Cool Coral - This little number caught my eye in the store and I immediately fell in love!


10. My samples! - I finally was not replaced with perfume when they didn't have one of the items I requested!! Instead they gave me two of the Smashbox primers!  I can't wait to try the both of these!

The sad thing is that I have a lot more awesome items but I think this post will take days to read if I continued. Yes, I have an  addiction and I am not ready for therapy just yet. haha! Better this than other things though!

Has anyone tried any of these items? What did you think of them!  I curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment