Friday, February 10, 2012

Fashion Friday-It's FASHION WEEK

Happy Fashion Friday Blog World!  My week has become a gazillion times better 1) because we had a ton of great news about everything that happened over the weekend. If you missed Motivational Monday's post then go check out the horrible weekend I had! and 2) because it is FASHION WEEK!  I wait every season for this week to come and I enjoy it so much I sit and watch the Live Runway on YouTube over and over again! Some of my favorite designers are BCBG, Nicole Miller, Charlotte Ronson, and Nicholas K.  OMG I love, love, love them!

Source: http://www.zimbio.com 
So for this week's Fashion Friday I am going to review what I loved on the Runway Yesterday (since I am posting this befroe Nicole Miller's & Charlotte Ronson hit the runway).  So yesterday's MB Fashion Week, Live from the Runway included Nicholas K, BCBG Max Azria, Richard Chai, and Tadashi Shoji.

Nicholas K never seizes to amaze me!  I have always loved their ability to be a little edgy and girly at the same time.  The duo gave us a little gothic with a whole lotta layers and country flare.  This is one of my favorites that came down the runway. It was one of the pieces that incorporated color! I must have color in my life!

Richard Chai had a good line too -- Lot's of neutral, structured, heavy wool separates (much like me I guess) -- I would totally wear some of this work work. Especially this little number:

Source: http://www.stylelist.com
I really want this! I think it is so cute.  

OH! And don't you just love these accessories from Max Azria??  I must find a way to get a hold of these shoes & bag!
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com

Anyway here is my update for Fashion Friday! I promise to start getting more posts up here more often as well!  I have lots lined up!  

Fashion, Fabrics, & Fridays!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment