Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday - Pastel Passion

Happy Tuesday y'all.  Okay so although the calendar says it is spring and one week from April...Mother Nature disagrees.....Yuuuup it was snowing here in MD yesterday! So crazy!

Anyway, this week's tutorial is a Pastel Passion themed tutorial, which would be fitting if the stinkin' weather would cooperate.  But it's not.  Oh Well!  I forgot to mention in the video that I decided to contour my face and draw my eyebrows prior to filming for the sake of time.  Okay, so on with it! Here is this weeks tutorial!




Products Used: 
EYES
  • Benefit r.s.v.p. Creaseless Eyeshadow
  • Mark Cosmetics eye shadow, Piccadilly
  • Too Faced, Gum Drop
  • Maybelline PastelTurqoise Glass
  • POP Beauty MascaraBlack
  • MAC eye kohl pencil, Smolder
  • E.L.F. liquid eyeliner, Black
BROWS
  • Bare Minerals, Brunette

FACE
  • E.L.F. bronzer, Warm Tan
  • Benefit Bronzer, Hoola
  • MACPink Swoon
  • Benefit highlighter, High Beam
LIPS
  • Sephora nano liner, Cool Coral
  • ULTA lipstick139
  • My Glam glam gloss

One day spring will get here...until then xoxo!

Like Tutorial Tuesdays? Have a requested look?  Let me know below!

1 comment: