Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Friday - Metallic is Back!

Okay can I just say how much I love Metallic??  It's back and better than ever!  I saw this little photo from Refinery29.com come across my email and was in heaven!

Yes, !! This pink metallic shoes are awesome...AND...they are available at PAYLESS! Yes, I said Payless!!

I have seen a lot of metallic fashion items on sale these days and my inner goddess/fashionista is jumping for joy! Anything that sparkles is amazing but metallic is pretty damn awesome too!  Check out some of these other awesome Metallic finds!
Hailey Logan from Kohls.com $82.99

Simply Vera Wang at Kohls.com $16.20
Forever21.com $11.99

I am loving all of these!  Which is your favorite?

Fashion Friday's with Queen Nicole

Don't forget to linkup a fashion post from the past week below!




No comments:

Post a Comment