Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five For Friday!

YAY!! We totally made it to another Friday!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!!  {read that in a valley girl type voice, it sounds so much more awesome that way...kay?}

Here are my highlights of the week!





1.  Pizza & Beer while mixing cheer music and blogging....sometimes you just need to have one of those nights.

2.  A new recipe I tried out...Chicken Italiana and it was delish, super easy to make, and extremely healthy!  Comment if you want to see it on Tutorial Tuesday!

Photobucket3.  My sisters new pet, a bearded dragon. I find it to be gross and ugly but she loves it and I was curious...just note I refused did not touch it (I'm a wimp...sue me!)

4.  There use to be a deck here!  Remember when I told you on Motivational Monday that there was something my husband & I were working on?  Well, this is my 2012 revolution, to rediscover my backyard! We are putting in a fence, patio, garden, the whole nine yards! Don't worry, I will blog about it!

5.  Registered for my very first CapFABB Meet Up!  Details coming soon on how you can meet me!

So how was your week?  Don't forget to check out the other links from the #H54F link up over at From My Grey Desk w/Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, the bearded dragon will not harm you :), I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, but if isn't fluffy, warm, and cuddly....chances are I'm not a fan. =)

      Delete