Monday, September 17, 2012

Motivational Monday - I need a Break

From myself that is!  I love blogging way to much to break from it.  I find this blog to be my ventilation system; and thank goodness for that because otherwise I might explode!

Do you ever just need a break from yourself?  I had the roughest week at work last week....um yeah computer systems not working right, being short staffed, the usual. Then, just other issues with trying to be helpful and doing too many things all at once.  You know sometimes, I just think I am superwoman and can do it all...when in reality I can't. I need to learn to pace myself.  Anyone else out there like that?  or I am I just alone in my craziness.

Anyway, my husband and I are doing renovations to our home (check out my H54F post that will be up on Friday to see what we are doing!), plus coaching sports, plus being the taxi driver to our girls, plus being parents, sister/brother, daughter/son...etc.  You get the picture?  This week I am motivating myself to take one day at a time and be okay with not finishing everything, or not being able to be there for every little thing. I am thankful I am able to do so much but I am tired and I need to focus a little bit.

I may take some extra time and immerse myself in to a book or fold laundry or just simply take a personal day!  You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment