Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Friday - Look 4 Le$$

In reading my September issue of Lucky I looked at Eva Longoria and thought two things:

1. Damn she's so freakin' HOT!

-and-

2. I L.O.V.E. (that is LOVE if you didn't get that) her ensemble! It is so classic but sexy!  

I read every inch of the magazine and couldn't find anything. So, I'm sure it was hecka expensive and they just didn't want to give credit...who knows. But then it occurred to me.  I could totally try to piece something together!  And this is what I came up with.

Eva Longoria Lucky Mag Look 4 Le$$



Perhaps it will be a new theme?  Maybe once a month during Fashion Friday?  I don't know, but I had a TON of fun coming up with it. Whatever it is I want to duplicate an outfit for less than $100.  Guess what? I totally did here!  So it isn't 100% authentic b/c I couldn't find any metallic shorts like the ones she is wearing but I thought the lacy pair did a good job as the dupe!

Just in case you are wondering where everything came from click the small icon's of the items below the main picture!

What do you think of the look??


No comments:

Post a Comment