Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashion Friday - Fashion Week is COMING!

New York Fashion Week #NYFW is next week and although I will be happily enjoying loathing my time with jury duty {that's right! jury freakin' duty, for the 2nd time in less than 3 years mind you...} I am making sure I will be able to stay connected and see whats going on for the upcoming Spring 2013 season.

Nicholas K
The true fun begins September 6th when Nicholas K kicks off the runway shows @ 9AM.  I am dreaming of the day I can go hang out all week and watch {I really need to switch jobs...**sigh**}

I am most excited to see what Max Azria's got for BCBG and Tadashi Sojhi.  As well as, Nicole Miller, Charlotte Ronson, and of course Rebecca Minkoff.

The best part about being in this era of technology is the ease of being able to be at NYFW without leaving your home.  Word is Style Network will be covering the upcoming week's events on cable and their site, mystyle.com (Phelan, 2012, Fashionista.com).  Plus, I'm pretty sure there will be live streaming on YouTube on LiveFromtheRunway's channel {at least every other fashion week it did}.

So needless to say I am extremely excited and will use whatever method I can to get my Fashion Week in!  Reminder Fashion's Night Out (FNO) is September 6th! Make sure you check your city for any specials and parties going on!

What runway shows are you excited to see?  I'll be tweeting the whole week about Fashion Week make sure you are following me so we can chat in real time!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment