Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivational Monday - Dance it Out!!

So things have been kind of a bummer in my life lately.  Don't get me wrong I am a super happy person, but I tend to take on more things then I think I can sometimes handle, and I worry a lot for my family members....A LOT.  Okay, Okay, way more than A LOT.  But I love them so much that I can't help it.

Also, the weather has been kind of sucky. It won't snow, yes I am praying for a big snow storm that keeps us home, but yet, keeps us all safe.  Instead we are getting this hot/cold rainy nonsense.  It is making me sick and depressed.  Then I watch the news and I am so sad for those in the Mid-West and South that it makes my funk go even lower b/c I can't be there to help all those helpless people.  My heart goes out to each and everyone of you affected by mother natures terror!

A couple of weeks ago I started this little tradition with my girls when I drop them off to the daycare at their school.  We have now made it a point to do this and I have found that it starts my day positive and motivates me to remember to be positive throughout the day.  And sometimes when I feel myself getting sad again, I remember this little number and it either makes me laugh or makes me get up out of my chair and do it all over again!

So for this Motivational Monday, although we may feel silly doing so, I motivate everyone to get up and "Dance It Out!!" You will be surprised about how good you feel after you do it.  To take it one step further I am challenging each of you to start your morning like this!  Let me know how you feel once you start doing it.


Runnin' Man's & Roger Rabbits,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment