Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WeightNOT! is Here

Finally the day has come to start the Reveal WeightNot diet!  I met with the doctor and WeightNot coordinator yesterday and everything was great that I could start today.  Here is the details!

It is a 45 day program where 40 of the days I give mysef HCG injections and 38 of the days on a low-cal diet.  How low-cal you may ask?  Try 500 calories out for size!!! AHH! I know, I about fell over too, however, the HCG injections help off set the calories.  There is absolutely no working out and a very strict diet!  VERY STRICT diet! Once I start that, I will give you more details.  Anyway, at least for the day one and two of the injections you get to pig out like it's 1999!  Oh yeah!  I have eaten everything I possibly could today and now I feel gross.  However, the purpose of this is to prepare your body for the low-cal diet.  It takes a couple of days for the body to register the HCG, so my body will be able to store food for a while until I get use to eating next to nothing!

Each day my goal is to reveal a little more about the program so that I give you every bit of information they have given me.  I got a huge kit that included syringes, a drop box for the syringes, the HCG perscription medicine, a food scale, a tape measure, supplements, and teas!  Also, a book prepare just for me! YAY!

So here is my current standings:

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 165.4 (whoa! I know!)

What is normal for my height and ages is between 120-130 lbs. and that is my goal.  Each day I will blog about my experience and every Sunday I will post a VLOG for an official weigh in.  You will get to see the scale numbers go down and everything! So subscribe! 

YouTUBE: NMSTLOUIS
Twitter: NicsRevolution
Facebook: Nicole's Revolution
And don't forget to subscribe to the blog too!

4 comments:

  1. I did not know you were doing this! I need to do something, but I don't know if I can do the injecting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess, it's expensive. I got a discount that they were running and am not sure if they are still running. However; I paid a little over $1,000. Keep checking in and I will let you know if it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the info about WeightNot, question about the cost...do they charge a credit card monthly fee or is it upfront full payment? any money back if not satisfied? Strongly considering it to get that jump start, but I do have about 50lbs to loose. Thank you for your info and support

    ReplyDelete