Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Make Him Famous-KONY 2012

Hi Revolutioniers!

So today I am posting a not so typical blog post for me.  I am hoping that the majority of you reading this have heard of Joesph Kony and the movement to make him famous, not for the good, but to make him famous so we can gather the strentgh to apprehend him.  We MUST stop him!  I have made the pledge to Make Kony Famous and now I am sharing it with you in order to make sure you know about him and take the pledge.

Please watch this video made by the Invisible Children, Inc. to learn about the horrible acts that Kony has done to the people of Uganda and now moving throughout more of Africa. I know it seems long but it will keep your attention for the entire 29+ minutes.  It will also make you cry, but don't be afraid to. It is awful and we must stop him!





This video is right. If this were to happen in the U.S. it would be all over the news. I feel horrible that I knew nothing about this terrible man and what he has done to innocent children. As a mother I am asking you to share this video and make a pledge.  I purchased my action kit here and am already planning for 4/20/2012 in my area.

I encourage all of you to do the same.  Please MAKE KONY FAMOUS!!!



MY PLEDGE: JOSEPH KONY IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S WORST WAR CRIMINALS AND I SUPPORT THE INTERNATIONAL EFFORT TO ARREST HIM, DISARM THE LRA AND BRING THE CHILD SOLDIERS HOME.


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment