Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Friday - Paper Crown Fall 2012 Look Book

Hey Revolutioniers!

It's Fashion Friday!!  Today I want to focus on Lauren Conrad.  Yesterday her Fall 2012 Look Book was released and today I am going to give you my thoughts! I would love to hear yours!  I have loved Lauren FOREVER! She always had a keen sense of style, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and totally real!

And, her Fall 2012 look book is just as fabulous as her!  There are lots of taupes and natural colors with a few bold colors to be incorporated.  I think her collection is very girly, which is typical of her, but she has a little something for us "bold fashion forward" types as well.

Of course I would be hooked on all the dresses b/c I love dresses! There is something so feminine about dresses that makes me feel so free and true to myself!  Here are some of my favorites from the collection.






Photos courtesy of Lauren Conrad's website

So tell me what do you think of her collection?  If you want to see the whole collection be sure to register with her website and take a look!  It is pretty fabulous!

Fallin' for LC (again!)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment