Monday, March 12, 2012

Motivational Monday-Don't Give Up!

It's that time of the week again! Motivational Monday!  Today is a short post b/c I have a little one who is under the weather.  I do want to say that I have been slacking on the exercise situation and have had a couple of bad days that have left me depressed and useless.  Have not fear, Pinterest has always got my back, yo! (I felt like I needed to put a "yo" in that sentence)

So, for this weeks Motivational post I am encouraging everyone to remember that we all have bad days and that it shouldn't make or break us for the rest of the week.  We need to pick ourselves up, remember our goals and determine our strengths. Our bad days do not define who we are or what we will do with ourselves.  We need to forgive ourselves for the mistakes made and forgive others who have made their mistakes.  We need to do better and encourage others to do the same. Lastly, we need to start over tomorrow refreshed and ready to take on the world! We will get there!

Never giving up!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment