Monday, January 30, 2012

Motivational Monday

Good morning blog family! I have been thinking, there are times in our lives when we need some real motivation to keep us going and carrying on.  Sometimes I find it difficult to keep myself motivated to start or even complete things that really make me happy.  That's when I take to the web and look for things that make me remember my goals and motivate me to be a better person all around.

With Monday being the beginning of the work week for most (me included) wouldn't it be a great day to post something motivating for the rest of the week.  Even if everything seems to go to hell in a hand basket on Tuesday we can all look back to Monday's post each week and remember that we are motivated in all that we do. Whether it is to loose weight, tone up, be a better cook, or just be a better person in general, we will all be motivated by the strength we have together.

So, consider each Monday as your motivational start to the week no matter what your plans are!

And, if you find motivation sayings, lyrics, pictures, etc. Share them with me! I might even feature them!

So today's motivational quote is from Williams James to keep me motivated to running this blog amongst everything else going on in my life. =)

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect it's successful outcome."

Here is to a week filled w/motivation!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment