Sunday, March 14, 2010

Better Day, Late Night

Yesterday was much better than Friday and I have to say that I am rather proud of sticking to it when I went out with friends to celebrate one of my best friends birthday.  We went to the movies, and I brought my orange and ate that during the movie.  Then we went to dinner at this wonderful resturant in downtown Frederick, Cacique's.  I ended up ordering a side of broccoli, which was not on the list of items I am allowed to eat but, I was desperate, I only had my super slimming tea at that point.  I waited until I got back to my other best friends house to eat my dinner that I made prior to leaving for the night and I did however; between the movie and dinner it was a little later than expected.  I would have blogged last night but by the time I got home I was exhusted.

I was less hungry today than I was on Friday, but I think that has something to do with the fact that I am more busy running around and sleeping in a little later at home, than at work.  We will see Monday if this is going to be an ongoing trend of being less hungry. 

I was going to do my first VLOG today, however; I am going to wait until I have been on it a whole week for the results to show, and believe me they are starting to show.  I can't see it visually yet, but according to my scale the number is going down.  So, the first video is probably going to be next sunday.

Here is to my Revolution 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment