Monday, March 15, 2010

Fire! Fire!

So, the diet has been going good. I have managed to stick to the menu I prepared and two things I have eaten in the past two days have made my mouth spit flames!  All it calls for is a 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper and for some reason that stuff is HOT! (and I love spicy food).  I have managed to drink a liter of water before even finishing my dinner and in turn, I am extremely full!  So, the water thing does work! 

Anyway, yesterday I started the Ketosis stick measurements to see how well I am burning fat.  The problem with this is I have to match colors to the side of the bottle and it's hard to tell which color is which.  I wish those type of things would use very different colors, like PINK! it would be much easier to read.

The hunger is no longer an issue at all.  So, although this is an extreme method of loosing weight it is working and I am not hungry like they said when I initially started. The HCG must be working! 

Tomorrow, I will be on this for an entire week (including the loading phase) and can't wait to tell everyone what I have lost so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment