Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday - Springtime Mix!

It's finally starting to feel like spring everyone!  So this week I have an quick and easy springtime tutorial for you!  I do have to say, that yesterday I really felt un-motivated to move from my couch to my computer.  But I love you all too much, so I did!  Here's the tutorial!! ENJOY


Enjoy!

Products Used: 
EYES
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, Milk
  • Sephora, Cinderelly
  • Sephora, Gus Gus
  • Sephora, A Wish
  • Urban Decay, Psychedelic Sister
  • POP Beauty MascaraBlack
  • MAC eye kohl pencil, Smolder
  • E.L.F. liquid eyeliner, Black
BROWS
  • Bare Minerals, Brunette

FACE
  • E.L.F. bronzer, Warm Tan
  • Benefit Bronzer, Hoola
  • MACPink Swoon
  • Benefit highlighter, High Beam
LIPS
  • MAC, Nicki Viva Glam
  • My Glam glam gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment