Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Fashion Ramble


Name: Anastasia

Blog: Fashion Ramble


Type of Blog: Fashion

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
The feeling of doing something you love, that actually helps people with solving problems. I love that people actually comes to my blog because they think I have something to say.

What can we expect from Fashion Ramble in the next coming months?
Fashion Ramble is going through a big development right now actually. The design is changing and I'm going to host it on another platform that will give me some opportunities which hopefully can change my career ! Also, I have some great posts and interviews with huge bloggers saved that I can't wait to publish.

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
My biggest fashion icon is Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol's muse. She's inspired me a lot the last 3-4 years. I love her style, personality, look .. etc. Also, she created this very special make-up look that I adore - but the look have never looked good on anyone else than her. 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
Paris. Definitely, Paris.
And it's not a question - one day I'll be moving there, that's for sure.
I love the atmosphere, the french people, the food, the city, and the mood you immediately feel when walking down the streets of Paris.

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
I would love to see Skinny Liar and Bugeotte ! :)


Thank you to Fashion Ramble for her interview! 

Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out! 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture, Anastasia is so pretty! I nominated you for an award :)

    http://meundeniably.blogspot.com/2013/03/ladies-who-brunch-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete