Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Friday - Looks 4 Le$$

Okay so Fashion Friday's post is up late, and I totally lamed out on Tutorial Tuesday but I have an excuse....I was dying....or at least I thought I was! No PHO real!  I had such a bad case of strep throat I didn't know how to handle it!  It was horrible and I was bed ridden for DAYS!! Like seriously from Monday night until this morning! It was awful!  So I had a couple of posts already scheduled but Tutorial Tuesday's video needed to be edited and then today's post needed to be finished.  I had a ton of work to catch up on so it kept on getting postponed until now!  So I apologize for missing TT and for FF being late, I'll make it up to you I swear!

Without further ado!  I have another Looks 4 Le$$ Fashion Friday for you! AND it is none other than the beautiful Lauren Conrad's Lucky Magazine Cover!

Look 4 Le$$




The linkup is below! Let me see your fashion!!

xoxo! 

Fashion Friday's with Queen Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment