Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday - Pretty in Pink

Hi Revolutioniers! We made it to another Tuesday which means I have another tutorial for you.  This week I focused on Valentine's Day since it is only two weeks away.  I do have to say that I have received A LOT of compliments on this look! I hope you all enjoy!




Here are the products used for the look:

EYES
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion, Original
  • Too Faced, Gum Drop
  • Sephora, Matte Smokey Gray
  • Sephora, Sparkly Black
  • Sephora, Lavender Pink
  • Sephora, White
  • MAC Eyeliner, Smolder
  • Sephora Gel Liner, Black
  • Benefit, Bad Gal Lash
  • Ardell Lashes, Demi Whispie
BROWS
  • Bare Minerals, Brunette

FACE
  • E.L.F. bronzer, Warm Tan
  • Benefit Bronzer, Hoola
  • MAC Cosmetics blush, Pink Swoon
  • Benefit highlighter, High Beam
LIPS
  • Revlon Colorstay Liner, Blush
  • Bare Minerals Lip Buxom, Leslie
So, what do you think?  Would you wear this look out?

Just a reminder! I am hosting a giveaway.  Check out this post to see the rules and what you can win!

No comments:

Post a Comment