Hi Revolutioniers! We made it to another Tuesday which means I have another tutorial for you. This week I focused on Valentine's Day since it is only two weeks away. I do have to say that I have received A LOT of compliments on this look! I hope you all enjoy!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Original
- Too Faced, Gum Drop
- Sephora, Matte Smokey Gray
- Sephora, Sparkly Black
- Sephora, Lavender Pink
- Sephora, White
- MAC Eyeliner, Smolder
- Sephora Gel Liner, Black
- Benefit, Bad Gal Lash
- Ardell Lashes, Demi Whispie
- Bare Minerals, Brunette
- E.L.F. bronzer, Warm Tan
- Benefit Bronzer, Hoola
- MAC Cosmetics blush, Pink Swoon
- Benefit highlighter, High Beam
- Revlon Colorstay Liner, Blush
- Bare Minerals Lip Buxom, Leslie
So, what do you think? Would you wear this look out?
Just a reminder! I am hosting a giveaway. Check out this post to see the rules and what you can win!