Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Berry Favorite Things



Name: Teena Hauxwell-Finn

Blog: Berry Favorite Things


Type of Blog: Assorted Randomness Mostly

What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
I love to write. I always have. It gives me a sense of peace that nothing else ever has. Blogging is like having a public diary, where you are opening yourself up to the world and hoping for the best. When people tell me that something I've written evokes powerful emotions in them, that is the ultimate compliment. To be able to do that simply with words is amazing to me.

What can we expect from Berry Favorite Things in the next coming months?
Anything. Lol. Sometimes I blog about current events or my latest craft projects, but more often than not, I simply write about what's on my mind. Lately that has been my son, and how I am dealing with his passing. But I don't limit myself to any certain topic.

Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
I am obsessed with pin-up girl fashion and style. Retro, vintage, modern, I love it all. To be so sexy and self confident is what every woman should strive for. It doesn't matter what size you are, it's all about attitude and playing up your best features. It's a fun loving, sassy style and it has always appealed to me.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
Ireland. No question. I've never been, but as far back as I can remember I have felt compelled to go. Almost like the feeling of being homesick. I believe it is where I am meant to be, and someday I hope to make it there.

What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
Ready, Dressed, Go...
Country Girl in the Village


Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment