Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fashion Week - The Best of Friday's Runway Shows

"WOW!" Is all I can say from yesterdays runway!  For some reason I think the theme was sexy and all the designers got the memo!  I couldn't believe how sexy these designs were and how fabulous they all were as well!  I have nothing negative to say about any of the runway shows and while I missed most of the live walks due to some late doctors {jerks!}, I was able to catch up when I got home!

Czar by Cesar Galindo, the Project Runway designers, Carmen Marc Valvo, Rebecca Minkoff, and Nicole Miller were all standouts of the day! I especially loved how Rebecca Minkoff (I knew I loved her for a reason) incorporated jeans in to her designs!  So Fabulous!


The best of Czar by Cesar Galindo



Cesar Galindo's deep v-cut designs were spectacular! I was so impressed with the use of different textures and colors! The line was gorgeous!

The Best of Project Runway Fall 2013



The Project Runway designers nailed it as well! Sexy pant suits & sheer dresses uttered sex appeal!

The Best of Carmen Marc Valvo Fall 2013



Perhaps the sexiest runway show was Carmen Marc Valvo's collection! The sheer blouses and tight pencil skirts were amazing and the floor length gowns were elegant and sexy! Fab!

The Best of Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2013



Here Rebecca Minkoff offered sexy in a casual way and it worked! I love the jeans ensemble with of course the fabulous bag, but also the vintage styling of her dresses were great too! Brava!

The Best of Nicole Miller Fall 2013



What I love most about the fiery red head that is Nicole Miller is how rocker-esque her collections are. She manages to give that rocker look a sexy spin that makes the models look so fierce! I would wear any of these on any given day!

That's all I have for you all today! What was your favorite runway show from yesterday?

ALSO REMINDER! TONIGHT THE GIVEAWAY ENDS!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T ENTERED DO IT NOW!!! Win 2 Stila Palettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment