Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Spotlight - Primadonna Girl

This week we are Spotlighting Primadonna Girl!

Hi I am Primadona Girl and you can find me at Just Another Primadonna Girl!  The name comes from the popular Marina & the Diamonds hit song!  I sat staring at my screen trying to think of a name for my blog and as I was listening to Spotify when that very song came on.  It was instant inspiration!

Currently, you will never see a picture of myself because I am very self conscious; however I am hoping that one day I will have boosted myself enough to post pictures of me and my outfits!

Today I am going to post about Timotei Shampoo & Conditioner.  I'm an Treseme Girl all the way but lately my hair has been so damaged from the constant usage of heat and dying.  I was at my local Asda the other day and found the Timotei brand that was for "Intensive Repair" and it was relatively inexpensive.  I thought what the heck?!


I have been using this product for about 3 weeks {every 2 days}, and I have already re-purchased both! I use the shampoo then rinse it off and re-apply then I rinse that off and leave the conditioner on for about 2-3 mins. I rinsed the conditioner off and then I get a jug full of cold water and poor it over my hair (this helps your hair look super shiney).
My hair is left super soft and manageable and my damaged hair is slowly but surely repairing. I will contiune to use this product but will probally use treseme as well and alternate between the two as I still love Treseme but have also fallen for Timotei.  Plus it smells WONDERFUL!

Do you have a blog and are interested in being spotlighted on Nicole's Revolution?  Just drop me an email letting me know you interested with you link!

No comments:

Post a Comment