Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Spotlight - Ilya Khoteev

 This week's spotlight is Ilya Khoteev.  You can find his fashion diary here.  Take it away Ilya!

Hello Revolutioniers!  I am a contemporary photography artist that is interested in demonstrating peoples characters though the image as well as their unique approach in fashion. I am based in San Francisco California and most of the photographs are usually taken with in the Bay Area.  Ilya Khoteev Fashion Diary exposes some of my most favorite street fashion. I'm still new to the blogosphere but it has already helped me gain some recognition, as well as, widen my client base. Everything is going better than I though it would and it is only beginning! Be sure to keep tabs on my blog as I am planning on going to New York this September for the New York Fashion Week in order to bring you some exclusive fresh photo content for my blog.

Do you have a blog and are interested in being spotlighted on Nicole's Revolution?  Just drop me an email letting me know you interested with you link!

No comments:

Post a Comment