Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion Friday - S.A.A.

S.A.A.?! You say to yourself?  What the hell is this girl talking about!  She makes up words like "revolutioniers" and now she is creating acronyms?  She's Crazy! <---No I'm not yes I am slightly but that's okay!

Shoe Addicts Anonymous.

Yep, it is as simple as that.  My name is Nicole and I am addicted to shoes.  So addicted that I was put on a limit of 12 pairs per year. It doesn't matter how I obtain the 12 pairs either. So if they are gifted or bought...doesn't matter, they count against my number. Bummer right?!

Here's the thing, I just love them so much and I wear all of them! Not one pair is ever left out! EVER!!  So I don't see what the big deal is! My husband on the other hand does find it to be a big deal!  LAME!

These are my current fav's.  Of courses the Louboutin are my splurge pair that I may just need to invest in very soon!

Shoe Addicts Anonymous



What is your current addiction?

1 comment: