Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - How to apply your Falsies!

Ready for another round of Tutorial Tuesday?  So often I get asked how do I apply my false eyelashes and how do I manage to have them stay on all day long!  There are a couple of variations of how to apply your lashes but this is what works for me.


1.  Put a small glob of eyelash glue on the back of your hand.  Let it sit for one to two minutes to let the glue get a little sticky.


2.  Using a pair of tweezers slide the eyelashes across the glue and let it get even more sticky on the lashes.  I sometimes even blow on them to make the process go a little faster.


3. Still using the tweezers I press the lashes on my lash line starting from the middle working my way outward.


4.  Using the flat end of the tweezers I continue to press along the line to secure the lashes.


5.  Let it set for a few minutes; I usually keep my eyes closed for about a minute.


And Voila! Gorgeous lashes!

In case your wondering I use Mod Lash Demi Whispies for the Most part w/Lash Grip lash adhesive! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment