Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Spotlight

So here is what I am thinking...I would love add another theme to the blog!  How about Sunday Spotlight? Fun right!! What I want to do is spotlight one blogger each week to do a guest post on my blog!

A little back story: I did a collaboration channel on YouTube last year with other YouTuber's we sincerely had so much fun collaborating with each other that I thought it would be fun to do it here!

So here's the dealie-yo:  If you are interested in being featured on Sunday Spotlight send me an email (by clicking on the little email icon on the right hand side.  Let me know your name and your blog and what type of post you would like to write.

My goal is to start next week so send me those messages and I will start getting you all booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment