Monday, April 18, 2011

April Birchbox Haul & March Review


Ok I slipped last month in posting a blog for March's birchbox, but you can GO HERE to see the video of the contents.  Here is this months Birchbox video for your enjoying pleasure!

April's Contents

-Juice Beauty, Green Apple Peel
-Juice Beauty (extra), Stem Cellular Eye Cream
-LIV GRN, Earth Eau de Parfum
-Weleda, Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion
-Zoya, Nail Polish in Caitlin
-Bloomin, Seed Paper

   
 March Content Review
  • Marvis Mint ToothpasteMarvis Classic Mint Toothpaste - Full-size: 75 ml $10.50
    • Well it was very minty!  I am not sure how much better it made my teeth and I def thought that it was a little bit too minty & overbearing...I don't recommend it.  Blah!

  • AHAVA Pure Spa Revival Bath Salts Mandarin - Cedarwood 17.5 oz.Ahava Revial Bath Salt in Mandarin Cedarwood - Full-size: 17.5 oz $19
    • I used this while I had the flu and a cold. OMGoodness AHHHHmazing!  Def on my list to purchase in the next month!  This made my skin fell so soft and I felt so relaxed in the bath!
Italian Red Mandarin with Rose Lip BalmPangea Organics Lip Balm in Italian Red Mandarin Rose - Full-size: .25 oz- $12
    • Ok, Ok a little pricy for lip balm, but let me tell you, I put this stuff on in the morning and I could tell a huge difference in the moisture and softness of my lips by that afternoon!  This stuff is also AHHHHmazing!
Sue Devitt Eye Illuminator Pencil, Epernay
  • Sue Devitt Eye Intesifier in Kalahari (dark grey) - Full-size: .25 oz - $22
    • I was a little shocked at how expensive this is but, good make up usually is.  I am not a fan of the color that was sent to me, but I am a fan of the product.  Went on super smooth and lasted all day long!  Def something I am going to be picking up in the future.
Ahava Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream


  • Ahava Dermud Intensive Foot Cream - Full-size 4.2 fl - $26
    • The way I feel about this is the way I felt about the hand cream.  It was just like any other lotion to me.  It was nice but I really didn't notice any difference and I did try it for a week (that is how long the packages lasted me).


All of these prices and items listed above are based from Birchbox! Visit them to start getting your BB's every month! & Again....I am not being paid by anyone for these reviews! xoxo, QN!

No comments:

Post a Comment