Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patricks Day

St. Patty's day is suppose to be a religious holiday, and to some it still is, for others it is a time to relax party and find cute ideas to dress yourself up.  Heck, even in Chicago the river is dyed green to celebrate this festive occasion.  For me, whelp, it is another day to get creative with makeup colors I probably wouldn't wear any other time.  I love green and think it is a beautiful color, but it is hard to wear on a daily basis.

So, I decided to do a simple look that is easy for this occasion.  The video is below! 
Eyes

Kush - Urban Decay
Meteor Shower - Sephora
Money - Urban Decay
Uzi - Urban Decay
Algae - Hard Candy

Black Liquid eyeliner from Revlon
Smoulder Pencil Kohl liner from MAC
Benefit BadGal Lash in Black

I dusted a light peach to my cheeks and gave my lips a touch of nude.

Green Beers & Gold Coins!

No comments:

Post a Comment