Wednesday, February 9, 2011

V-Day, Not Your Normal Look!

Valentines is a day to cherish and honor the love in your life.  In my opinion, it is too commercialize for me and I much rather be curled up on my couch watching a movie with my husband and kids then go out in the craziness of restaurants and stores.  I remember when I used to think V-Day was everything!  I use to get so sad when I didn't have anyone to spend it with! HAHAHA! Now I sing a different tune!

That said, a lot of makeup looks are done with pinks & reds for this holiday.  I on the other hand wanted to give you guys something different to try out.  Whether you are going out or staying in, try this look on for size.  It is definitely my husbands favorite thus far!

Here is the information:

Eyes

Sephora Color Play Palette II, Angelic Boudoir

#24 & #26 - Which are a medium Orchard/lavender color & a magenta (you will hear me struggle to explain this color) I researched and "magenta" was the closest to the description! hahaha!

Urban Decay UD <3's NYC Palette
Bordello & Snatch - Bordello is a like a soft mauve color and Snatch is a soft pink with gold shimmer undertones

Sephora Anniversary Palette

 I don't know the numbers but the colors are like a semi-sweet chocolate brown & a light-wood ash brown

Urban Decays 24/7 liner in Ransom
Hard Candy's Walk the line liner in Sugar Plum

L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara - use this so you don't have to worry about falsies!


Cheeks

Sephora Color Play II Palette, Angelic Boudoir (its just a pink blush)

Lips

1000 Kisses by Rimmel London in Natural
L'Oreal in Fairest Nude
Lip Gelee by MAC in Resort Life

No matter what you plan to do, hope your day is filled with love and joy from the people that truly matter!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment