For the Eyes - Almost all the colors are Matte!
- Use a shadow that is a few shades lighter than your skin tone and blend it over the entire lid. Then use another that is the same shade as your skin tone and blend that color from the crease to the brow.
- Next, use a matte medium brown in the crease, and a shimmery white right under the brow bone, in the tear ducts, under the lower lash line and right next to the side of your outer part of your eye.
- Wing out your black eyeliner using either Fluid (liquid) or gel
- Line the lower waterline with a white eyeliner pencil
- OPTIONAL - use black eyeliner (pencil & see video) for the lower lash line
For your lips - Any fire engine red will do (I used Hard Candy's On the Prowl lipstick)
CONTOURING & HIGHLIGHTING - See Picture for all the spots....See Video for how to do it! haha
The areas you want to CONTOUR!
The areas you want to HIGHLIGHT!
Here is everything in ACTION! Enjoy!