Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Biskvittka


Name: Marina
Blog: Biskvittka
Type of Blog: Fashion
What is your favorite reason to be a blogger?
My favorite reason to be a blogger is that I can share my passion for fashion will people who are interested in that and like the some think like me!
What major city is closest to you?
New York and Paris
Does New York and Paris influence or help shape your style, your blog, and/or your personality?
Yes, of course! I love New York's street style and the romantic of Paris!
What can we expect from Biskvittka in the next coming months?
More outfits and some new DIY projects. May be a giveaway!
Who are your Fashion/Makeup Icons?
Sarah Jessica Parker, MIROSLAVA DUMA, LOU DOILLON, NATALIE JOOS and many others!
If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
I don't know may be in New York, because I love new it! It so much fashion there and it's amazing opportunity to life there!
What other blogs would you like to see spotlighted on Nicole’s Revolution?
Some beauty blog!
Fun Question: You have been given $500,000. What would you do with it?
I will shop many pairs of shoes! My weakness!

Thank you to Biskvittka for her interview! 

Would you like to be spotlighted?  Fill this form out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment