Friday, February 1, 2013

Fashion Friday - Look 4 Le$$, Katherine McPhee

Oh we have made it to FRIDAY!!  This weeks Fashion Friday linkup I decided to do another Look 4 Le$$ post b/c I absolutely love trying to find great looks for under $100!!  The February Lucky magazine cover girl was the gorgeously tall, sultry brunette known only as Katherine McPhee!  All of her photos were fabulous, but this simple outfit she wore in her photo shoot sent me in to a frenzy! I absolutely love the skater skirt and crop top combo on her.  So I set out to find the look for less & voila! This is what I came up with all for under $100! The grand total for her ensemble: a whopping $1,544!!

Katherine McPhee's Look 4 Le$$



So it's not a perfect match but the gist is there.  I even added the pumps to give it a little more "pizzazz" so to speak! I think it is a fabulous look! What do you all think?  It makes me want to Spring Forward and get this winter over with!  Plus, it is much less than that $1500+ price tag she has on!

The link up is right below! I can't wait to see what everyone's fashion posts from this past week were like!



No comments:

Post a Comment