Thursday, January 31, 2013

Loving Lauren Conrad Spring Collection

"How Do I Love LC" Adaptation by Nicole from original Elizabeth Barrett Browning piece, How Do I Love Thee 

How do I love LC?  Let me count the ways.
I love LC to the mall & store & bank
My soul can reach, when feeling out of ....

Okay, never mind that is so freakin' hard!  But I do love LC! She has fabulous fashion sense and even if you are a mom, you can totally appreciate the classy style her spring collection offers.  I personally struggle with the fact that I am a young mom (not as young as I probably believe I am, but still young nonetheless), I am not having any more children, and I still want to be fashionable and not have to wear the "ugly" mom-like clothes.  BUT, I cannot shop in the juniors section either (for the most part) b/c 1. my hips don't fit in the pants and 2. they {junior designers} don't make clothes that actually look decent on me.

Leave it to LC to bring the fashion that is both classy and office-proper for me & it's available at Kohls!    Go HERE for the link to the collection! Here is some of my favorite picks from this collection!

via
via
via
All three of these ensembles I could totally where to the office.  Want to see more??? Visit the Lauren Conrad website and check out her "Chic Peek" blog post!

Right now I have my eye on this little number at Kohl's


And this one too!

PSdotcom I LOVE THIS Shirt Dress



Tell me, what are some of your favorite looks from the Spring Collections premiering out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment