Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Down for the Count....

Week 2 has come and gone.  The total weight loss to date....

9.2 lbs

Not nearly what I hoped for.  I spoke with my awesome coordinator about the possible side effects I am feeling, and she is checking with the doctor.  As for the weight loss issue, she said I should still be loosing .5 to 1 lb per day.  Well, thats not happing.  So, she gave me a couple of tips.  I now need to continue to drink the super slimming tea every night and up my fiber pills to 2, 3 times a day.  So, we will try this and see what happens. 

Today I want to reflect what I miss the most....

My morning coffee with Hazelnut creamer
Walking on the nice warm days
Eating out with my girlfriends
Eating Chocolate Cake!

But, I am doing well and I am ok with the change of lifestyle.  Here is to a better week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, Your blog is the only one that came up with personal reviews on Weightnot..... I am looking to try it by the end of the month, but still have some questions. You blog has given me some insight already - so thank you for writing your experience out.... Looking to read more as you complete your 40 days of treatment.

    I do have few questions: Do you feel hungry or your just craving some items?
    Also how long did it take them to do the lab test?
    Hows the customer service been so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anima: Sometimes I am hungry and I really miss my coffee! Like alot!! But, I chew gum and it goes away.

    As for the Lab test and customer service, it's hard to say, we had a huge snow storm the delayed a lot of me starting everything, but once everything was back to normal, everyone has been awesome to work with. My coordinator is very helpful and always available if I need her.

    Subscribe and come back, I am trying to do a blog every day, but with grad school and kids it gets hard, I really want to do a vlog but again this weekend I didn't have time. I will try to get one out this weekend! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete