I am 28.
I will be turning 29 on July 30th, 2013.
I have 1 more year of my "roaring" 20's.
I have done a lot in my 20's. I was married (at 19 but married nonetheless), had a daughter, divorced, married again, inherited another daughter and moved quite a few times too. I have led a pretty exciting life I think.
But I want to accomplish more. I have a little over a year until I turn 30 and I am freaking out. So, to battle this freak out I am doing the 30 Before 30 Challenge!
Here's my list:
- Write a book (not necessarily have it published)
- Visit L.A.
- Place my hands in the same cement that Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russell had done years before
- Learn Portuguese (conversational at the very least)
- Find a job that I love in the industry that I want to be a part of
- Make a point to go to happy hour at least once per month
- Get to my goal size
- Ride a motorcycle
- Read all the best British classics
- Read all the best American classics
- Go to a concert...preferably Coachella (just because I want to wear daisy dukes & flowers in my hair)
- Sew my own dresses
- Go Snowboarding
- Learn Yoga...like legit and not on the Wii
- Take Pole Dancing Lessons
- Karaoke...can you believe I have never done this? (probably b/c my singing sucks!)
- Take a British Literature course
- Revisit New York City
- See a Broadway Show
- Go to the Little League World Series (to watch of course!)
- Go hiking
- Read the bible cover-to-cover
- Understand what I read in the bible cover-to-cover
- Pay off all credit cards so all I have is the house debt
- Grow a fruit & vegetable garden
- Get another tattoo
- Start a book club
- Leave a $100 tip on a $20 dollar bill for a waiter/waitress who is deserving
- Cut out sugar (or at least limit it to one item per day)
- Learn to be happy with the choices I have made and forgive myself for the choices I have not
Believe it or not a lot of these are difficult for me. Mostly because I am a worrier & I am terrified of flying...sigh...OK, OK, I am a HUUUUUGGGGEEE wimp.
Anyone else out there doing this challenge or like me?? I need some encouragement.