Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Friday - Paper Crown Does it AGAIN!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another #FashionFriday Linkup!!!  Earlier this week Lauren Conrad gave us a sneak peek at the Spring 2013 Paper Crown Lookbook and I have to say they do not disappoint.  This season  feels very beachy & nautical with soft creams, blues, and navy. I'm in LOVE!!  Below are my top picks!

Fashion Friday - Paper Crown Does it Again!



What do you all think? I love it! They continually impress me at least!

Don't forget to link up your fashion post for the week below & add the button to your post! =)

Fashion Friday's with Queen Nicole




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am obsessed with Lauren Conrad and her paper crown collection does look amazing! Probably too much for my pocketbook but hey a girl can dream! I actually found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I’m your newest follower and I'm excited to see your upcoming posts! Check out my blog at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com
    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Courtney!! Thanks!! I love LC & both her PC & personal collection. She has a really great knack for all things fashion! Thanks for following & I'm heading over to check your blog out! =)

      Delete