Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11

I want to pause briefly from the Highlight posts of New York's Fashion Week and remember the horror, we as a nation, witnessed 11 years ago today and pray for continued peace among the world.  I will never forget the day that has changed our nation forever.

My daughter will never know what it is like to not have to take off your shoes at the airport; among many other changes that my generation know and understand.  She will never understand how it is that I am able to name the place, what I was wearing, and how sickened I truly felt at the sight of seeing the towers, and closer to home, the pentagon, and flight 93.  It is my hope that she will never have to feel or understand that.

Today I want us to remember the day that lost so many and pray for those victims but more importantly lets remember to be kind to one another.

God Bless the U.S. and each and everyone in the world!


Highlights from Day 5 will be up later today.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's incredible, I still remember that horrible day like it was yesterday, we will never forget.

    ReplyDelete