Thursday, September 6, 2012

Are your Ready for tonight?

Fashion's Night Out is tonight!!  So exciting b/c it is the official kick off to Fall 2012 Fashion Week! There is so much going on tonight that it will be difficult to inhale all the night has to air!  Although I will not be in New York this week (extremely bummed, but my civic duty to be a juror I guess is more important....I guess.  FNO & Fashion week isn't really an excuse to postpone jury duty...although I beg to differ!), there are lots of happenings around the DC metro area; as well as, many other major cities as well!

Some of the happenings around my area that I may just pay a visit to are:

South Moon Under  is hosting a "Girls Night Out" from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. where they will run a "mini" fashion show of their fall collection while a host DJ spins and all fashionistas will enjoy cocktails and enter to win a $100 gift card!

And of course our Fashion Capital of the area: GEORGETOWN!

From 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. over 100 stores and salons are participating in a fun night of style and entertainment.

I'm looking forward to checking out BCBG's store, as well as, Charm for a night of sipping on champagne and 50% off discounts.

I may even check out Contemporaria on Cady's Alley to check out their collections for possible new art for my home.  They are donating 5% of their sales to charity that night.  So not only will I be having a good time, but I will be doing some good too!  Who says fashion doesn't give back?!

So what's going on for everyone tonight? I am interested to see what other parts of the world/country are up to making this another fun night for fashionistas to come out and play!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog. Very unique style. I will for sure visit you on a regular basis. I would also like to invite you to visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, I will be thrilled if you like and follow my blog twitter.com/@haleyinstyle, Facebook.com/instyleforless
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete