Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational Monday - Accomplish Something

It's Motivational Monday - and boy do I need that motivation.  I am proud to announce that I did finally accomplish something VERY BIG in my life over the past couple of months.  
I finished my Master's Degree!  [applauding myself]  Well, I technically finished in April but the University didn't confer my degree until May 31st.  I ACCOMPLISHED my goal of finishing graduate school!  HOORAY for ME!  And among everything else that was going on during that time couldn't have been more happier!  I am proud of myself and my accomplishment.  I did it all by myself and no one can ever take that away from me!

Next up - setting more goals that I can accomplish.  For me I have a few:
  1. blogging more (given, I know!)
  2. removing my deck and putting up a patio & fence
  3. learning a foreign language 
  4. working out at least five times per week....this has been difficult since I was so sick for so long

Henry Ford once said "There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something."  Although, I believe that happiness is not just accomplishing something, [it can be so much more than just that] I believe that he makes a valid point.  Accomplishing something brings you joy and a sense of relief.  So this week let's "Accomplish Something!"



Let me know what you are going to accomplish this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment