Friday, July 6, 2012

Fashion Friday - Brighten Your Day

It's Fashion Friday TIME!!!  This week has been crazy and stressful and every other word you can think of.  Whenever I am down I try to boost my spirits with bright colors...specifically neon...Yep I like LOVE neon! Especially neon yellow and neon green.  Don't let me fool you either. I have always LOVED bright bold and exotic colors.  Not sure why, perhaps it is b/c I am a summer baby.

So here is a typical outfit I would wear in order to brighten my day {if I had the day off b/c unfortunately this is a no fly outfit for the office...boo! they need to lighten up or I need another job!}

Brighten Your Day



What about you?  What colors do you wear to brighten your day?  Share with me by linking in the comments! I would love to see what you come up with!

OH YEAH!  I'm thinking of making Fashion Friday a link Par-TAY!  What do you think?


Neon skies and Bright smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment