Monday, February 27, 2012

Motivational Monday - Finding Excuses

I have found it extremely hard to remain motivated lately.  I have been so stinkin' busy and on top of that, I am freakin' sick again! WTH?!?  With another busy weekend to bog me down and another busy week ahead with school, I have found myself bummed out with working out and eating right.  However, I am fighting my way back on top and trying to stop myself from making excuses as to why I can't work out or why I am not picking the apple over the pop tart.  I came across this on pinterest (my new addiction) and I think it rings true.


So for today's motivation I am going to motivate myself to remember why certain things in my life are important and find a way to achieve them and stop making excuses as to why I can't.  Great words we can live by right!?  I am choosing to FIND A WAY!

Excusing myself from this post....

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment