Friday, February 24, 2012

Missing Blogger --FOUND!

Okay so I went MIA for a week...Sorry about that! Between everything going on with the car, work, and school, I just kind of lost track.  Plus, it was Bird's birthday and I needed to plan that also (post soon to come about the theme and stuff...[super excited!]  But, I am back and ready to get moving on this.  I have a whole lot of posts coming soon including: an update on Weight Not, b/c people still ask me about it, and update on my Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, an awesome society I am a part of, new themes for more days of the week, and much, much more! I have so many ideas I just need to sit down and organize....maybe I will do a post on organizations as well!

Fashion Friday is today& I will have a post up & ready for ya!

Overwhelmed & Motivated to move on!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment