Birchbox's were sent extremely late this month....BOOO! But they have finally arrived so here is the video. Below the video is the details (size & price of the products) and the review of Decembers products!Here is Birchbox's website where you can sign up if you are interested.
- Ahava, Dermud Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream, Full Size: 4.2 fl oz - $28
- Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Peel, Full Size: 10 applications - $35
- myfaceworks, Sheet Mask, Full Size: 6 masks - $55
- Oscar Blandi, Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum, Full Size: 34ml - $24
- Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Coconut Chai Black Tea, Full Size: 22 sachets - $7.99
- Blow, Heat is On Protective Styling Mist, Full Size: 8.5 fl oz - $18
- I LOVE THIS! This has proctected my hair for heat and damage and keeps it shiny and healthy!
- Jouer, Luminizing Moisture Tint, Full Size: 1.7 oz - $38
- I LOVE THIS! This product I was weary of at first but quickly fell in love with it. It gives my face a natural glow which is nice during the winter! It comes in 5 shades to match your skin tone!
- Stila, Lip Glaze in Kitten, Full Size: .08 oz - $22
- This is Okay. For the price I am not sure if it is even worth it. I don't like the color, although Kitten is my all time fav shade for eyeshadows by Stila. I don't really like it as a lip shade. Also, the gloss is super sticky and doesn't last.
- Serge Luetens, L'Eau Fragrance, Full Size: 50 ml - $105
- This is also Okay. Yes the scent is fresh and lovely <--even though I don't care for perfumes but I will never spend that amount on a perfume. This is just my opinion.
P.S. I am not being paid by Birchbox or any of the companies mentioned in this post for the reviews of these products. I am simply just running my mouth! ;o)