Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birchbox Haul & Review-January

Birchbox's were sent extremely late this month....BOOO! But they have finally arrived so here is the video. Below the video is the details (size & price of the products) and the review of Decembers products!


January's contents
  • Ahava, Dermud Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream, Full Size: 4.2 fl oz - $28
  • Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Peel, Full Size: 10 applications - $35
  • myfaceworks, Sheet Mask, Full Size: 6 masks - $55
  • Oscar Blandi, Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum, Full Size: 34ml - $24
  • Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Coconut Chai Black Tea, Full Size: 22 sachets - $7.99
December Review
  • Blow, Heat is On Protective Styling Mist, Full Size: 8.5 fl oz - $18
    • I LOVE THIS!  This has proctected my hair for heat and damage and keeps it shiny and healthy!
  • Jouer, Luminizing Moisture Tint, Full Size: 1.7 oz - $38
    • I LOVE THIS!  This product I was weary of at first but quickly fell in love with it.  It gives my face a natural glow which is nice during the winter!  It comes in 5 shades to match your skin tone!
  • Stila, Lip Glaze in Kitten, Full Size: .08 oz - $22
    • This is Okay.  For the price I am not sure if it is even worth it.  I don't like the color, although Kitten is my all time fav shade for eyeshadows by Stila.  I don't really like it as a lip shade.  Also, the gloss is super sticky and doesn't last.
  • Serge Luetens, L'Eau Fragrance, Full Size: 50 ml - $105
    • This is also Okay.  Yes the scent is fresh and lovely <--even though I don't care for perfumes but I will never spend that amount on a perfume.  This is just my opinion. 
Here is Birchbox's website where you can sign up if you are interested.
P.S. I am not being paid by Birchbox or any of the companies mentioned in this post for the reviews of these products. I am simply just running my mouth! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment