Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Hi Everyone!  If you are still in need of a hot look for the evening, that I have one that is just for you! 

O.K. O.K so this is a goofy picture of me.  But I took so many and they all kind of stunk!!!!  And I had the fam constantly interrupting me during the make of this video.

Anywho, here is the information on all the colors I used to achieve this bright fun look!

  • Hard Candy Eye Def in Sprinkles
  • Stila's Moxie
  • A Pinkle Color for my Sephora Color Play I Palette<---I am totally coining the phrase (you need to watch the video to understand!
  • MAC's Creme de violet
  • Hard Candy Walk the Line eyeliner in Suger Plum
  • Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom
  • A Posy Pink blush
  • MAC's Viva Glam LipGlass
This was super fun to do enjoy the video!



No comments:

Post a Comment